Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pony Princess Wedding Castle

Image-heavy, etc.






Remember: product shown in a fantasy situation!



Focusing on the castle first...


All the pieces are mixed in together, including the little accessories.


The assembly is pretty simple, just snapping pieces together. (It tells you to put the stickers on after you assemble it, but it's easier to do it first; you're going to have to pull parts of it off to put the stickers on anyway.)


First story...


Second story!

It's not very stable, especially the top part -- if it falls over, even onto carpet, it's probably going to come apart. Fortunately it's not a pain to reassemble, and the pieces are plastic so they're not going to shatter or anything, but you'll want to put it on a nice stable foundation if you're not going to play with it.

Also, the door in mine is slightly bent, and doesn't fit properly into the archway. I don't know if that's a common problem or if I just got a defective one.


With the stickers on. You're supposed to put the MLP logo on the spinning sun thing, but it's my Pony Princess Wedding Castle and I like it better without. Forget you, Hasbro, I do what I want!

Be careful with the stickers; they rip very easily. I tore a rose off of one of the buntings just by pulling it too hard.






No comments:

Post a Comment